Mini, Thin, and a Touchpad
The Mini Keyboard's smaller size along with its built-in center mounted Touchpad is great for those limited space areas, like the older style keyboard trays & drawers that are only 20" wide. Centralizing your pointing device is very important in preventing many possible injuries to the wrist, arm and shoulder. To find out more about how you are affected by your mousing position.
- 11.4"L x 8.5"W x 1."H.
- Mini Thin Keyboard with TouchPad has 88/89 keys with embedded numeric pad.
- Functionality of a 101/102 keyboard.
- Built-in Centralized Point Device.
- Great for desk with limited work space.
- Mini Thin Keyboard with TouchPad is small enough to travel with you and your laptop.
- Available in PS/2 or USB.
- Offered in Ivory or Black.
Fully compatible with Windows 95, 98, Me, (NT, in PS/2 only) 2000, XP
|Input Device Information||Interface Information|
|Color||Black and Ivory||Connector Qty||2|
|Key Pitch||19mm||Connector Type||PS/2 and USB|
|Number of Keys||88 Keys||Cable Length||60 Inches|
|Key Travel||.12+/-.01 in||Extra Posts(USB)|
|Switch Type||Membrane||Other Internal Functions||Built-in Centralized Point Device.|
|Key Life||5 Million Life Cycles|
|Dimensions||11.4" x 8.5" x 1."||Hardware Req.||5VDC @250 mA|
|Actual Weight||1.58 Lbs||Drivers Required||N/A|
|Waranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Type Repair|