Tactile Key Switches on a Keypad
Tactile, low-force keypad with extra editing keys and two USB ports The Maxim Numeric Keypad utilizes the same low-force and tactile key switch used in our Contoured keyboards - adding to both comfort and operating life. The Maxim low-force keypad allows users flexibility in positioning the keypad to the right or left of the keyboard. It's perfect for narrow keyboards like Maxim or in conjunction with your laptop. Use it in any situation where a stand alone keypad is preferred. The 2-port USB hub enables you to easily connect other input devices such as mice without having to access USB ports on your computer.
- Integrated 2-port USB 1.1 hub.
- Low-force and tactile mechanical key switches. Designed in collaboration with the world's premium switch manufacturer.
- PC version includes 4 additional highly used keys (ESC, Tab, Backspace & Keypad equals) for increased editing efficiency.
- Maxim Numeric Keypad has long lasting lasered key legends.
- Height: 1.25”
- Width: 3.75”
- Depth front-to-back: 6.0"
- Cable Length: 6 ft.
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.