The Freestyle2 Solo is a Keyboard That Finally Fits Everyone
Perfect for individuals requiring greater separation than what is provided by other ergonomic keyboards. The Freestyle2 Solo split keyboard is compatible with all Windows, Sun and Linux systems that have an available USB port
- Sleek low profile: minimal height, effectively creates negative slope and reduces extension.
- Narrow foot print for comfortable mousing and keying.
- Separate and adjustable left/right keying modules.
- Freestyle Solo keyboard low-force key switches.
- Embedded 10-key.
- Familiar key layout provides for minimal adaptation time.
- Driverless hot keys for commonly used mouse actions (Cut, Copy, Paste, Page Fwd, Page Bk, Home, and Search).
- Up to eight inches of complete separation between the left and right keying modules. Ideal for positioning a 10-keypad, trackball, or touchpad in the space between each module.
- Freestyle Solo is adjustable for both shoulder width, arm and wrist angle.
- Both modules can be attached with the included Pivot Tether™ while still allowing an infinite amount of splay.
Input Device Information Interface Information Color Black Connector Qty 1 Key Pitch 19 mm Connector Type USB Key Layout 94 Keys Cable Length 56 Inches Key Travel 3.5 + / - 0.3 mm Key Type
Quiet, tactile key switches
Key Life 20 Million Life Cycles Environmental Information Physical Information Requirements Warranty Software Req. Win 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP,Vista Warranty Length 2 Years Hardware Req. None Required Warranty Type Parts & Labor Driver Information None Required Power Information Power req. 5VDC @ 250 mA